Senior Aircraft Dispatcher
Provides the highest level of safety and service for all Flight Crews, owners and employees by creating accurate, compliant flight-plans to include routing, weight & balance, and aircraft performance. Assesses departure/arrival weather to determine trip feasibility. Communicates with Owner Services and alters aircraft destinations as necessary. Files flight-plans with the Air Traffic Control System. Utilizes all available tools to ensure safety and regulatory compliance are met or exceeded.
- Exercises joint flight release responsibilities with the flight crew
- Responsible for planning the safe and efficient operation in accordance with Part 91K and 135 of the Federal Aviation Regulations and the companies OPS Specs
- The Dispatcher validates suitability of crew and aircraft for each scheduled departure.
- Review assigned flights and identify technical and operational challenges.
- Research and communicate resolutions to Owner Services and Dispatch to provide the customers with a satisfactory plan for their requests.
- Complete daily analysis and updates, as well as next-day operational reports for planning to management.
- Support Dispatch in all aspects of current day issues when necessary.