Managed Requests for Proposals, RFI, RFQ, prepared and released bid packages, evaluated suppliers proposals, conducted fact-finding of proposals, prepared price analysis, assisted with cost analysis and performed all other standards duties in regards in awarding of contract to external suppliers and ensuring compliance with all Boeing procedures and contract requirements.
- Interpreted and enforced contract terms and conditions. Documented procurement decisions, created contract correspondence and administers contract changes between Boeing and suppliers.
- Documented supplier performance against contract metrics in key areas such as supplier performance, delivery, quality and business health.
- Integrated and coordinated internal and external customer requirements by documenting procurement requirements in regards to customer requirements and expectations.
- Managed support for Cargo 747-400LCF, electrical power window shades for Emirates 777, Lufthansa 747-8I and breaking rollers for B777, 737, PDUs for 767 by submitting purchase orders with various suppliers for parts and spares.
- Performed work with minimal direction and exercised considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Managed supplier performance through BEST and ensured satisfactory contract completion by developing procurement solutions that best supported customer requirements that were consistent with program and company goals and objectives.
- Motivated team member participating on cross-functional teams with suppliers and customers to streamline process for reduced cost savings to achieve best result for [company name].