Supply Chain Specialist/ Material Control Coordinator
Create and maintain a manufacturing Master Schedule, creating production plans based on demand, capacity level, inventory requirements, safety stock requirements, raw material availability, and factory schedules. Manage inventory activities in SAP, and work closely with Finance to ensure accurate MRP processes. Project planning forecasts from global inventory needs, managing multiple SKUs in SAP APO.
- Manage Drug Product Planning (approximately $700-800 million in sales annually).
- Saved approximately $500K in costs in internal and third party process improvements and significantly improved lead times.
- Manage product export shipments, achieving a 99% global shipment accuracy rate.
- Manage inventory for external customer/partner (similar to Vendor Managed Inventory), including internal SKUs and third party SKUs. Manage incoming quality, expiration dates of inventory, and scrap.
- Responsible for allocating all finished good products to affiliates/customers, working collaboratively to set appropriate inventory levels and carefully manage product expiration dates.
- Coordinate logistics (export and transportation) functions for third party manufacturing.
- Helped implement the ERP system, determine BOM, and worked with purchasing and schedule manufacturing.