Material Accounting Officer/automated Logistical Specialist
Tracked and accounted for equipment, supplies, vehicles, property and personnel valued over $500 million during entire term of service.
- Maintained security for Camp Patriot, Kuwait and ISA Air Force Bases in Bahrain while being deployed.
- Provided supervision of over 300 soldiers during entire military service as the squad leader or acting platoon sergeant. Evaluated and tracked soldiers by counseling them and issuing monthly and quarterly reports.
- Entrusted with the accountability of soldiers, weapons, sensitive items, property, and equipment. Provided daily man hour status reports to Logistics Supervisor
- Trained soldiers on quartermaster logistics operations. Crossed trained in human resources and administration departments.
- Implemented safety plans to ensure health and welfare of organization.
- Deployed for duration of one year to support Enduring Iraqi Freedom. Followed procedures to ensure military operation logistics readiness at Ft. Lewis, Washington.
- Worked with Department of Logistics Manager to schedule Railroad Heading/Overseas Shipping operations to and from the Port of Tacoma WA.
- Processed vehicle and maintenance reports up to higher level of supply by using automated supply systems. Assured all deadlines were met.