Administrator/traffic Cargo Agent/tsa Coordinator
Prepare account reports, memos and letters, financial statements, Clients Statement, Vendors Payments and other documents, weekly Cash Flow Report, using Magaya or Quickbook, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Performing bookkeeping work.
- Manage Accounts Payable/Receivable and expense control procedures including bank and account reconciliation, cash receipts, disbursements, finance charges, billings, invoicing, and preparation of bank deposits.
- Negotiate and enforce collections to recover funds and expedite the clearance on delinquent accounts.
- Arranged for pickup and delivery. Negotiate and arrange transport of goods with freight companies. Prepared air documents required, AWB/BOL/SED, Cargo Release and Delivery Order to accompany shipments.
- Routed inbound and outbound Air/Ocean freight shipments to their destinations.