Receives, inspects, inventories, loads, unloads, segregates, stores, issues, delivers and turns-in organization and installation supplies and equipment. Operates unit level computer.
- Prepares all unit/organizational supply documents.
- Maintains automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment. Issues and receives small arms.
- Secures and controls weapons and ammunition in security areas.
- Schedules and performs preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons.
- Inspects completed work for accuracy and compliance with established procedures. Coordinates supply activities. Reviews and annotates changes to unit material condition status report.
- Post transactions to organizational and installation property books and supporting transaction files.