Supervised up to 15 in-house and contract dispatchers. Maintained employee files, attendance records, and timecards. Conducted bi-weekly team meetings; trained team on new products and tools. Compiled reports: quality control, attendance, scorecard, pre-call. Provided positive and constructive feedback via one-on-one meetings and coaching sessions. Conducted annual performance reviews.
- Scheduled employees ensuring coverage during breaks, lunch, vacations, and staffing shortages.
- Monitored communications between dispatchers and field personnel via Communicator, phone, and computer.
- Monitored technician routes and locations utilizing Work Assure and Sage Quest programs.
- Worked closely with field personnel/customer service to ensure daily workload completed and appointments met.
- Conducted interviews, hired new employees.
- High volume email.
- Utilized PowerPoint to create slides for employee accomplishments. Used Excel, MS Word, and Outlook.