Global Supplier Quality Manager
Manages a team of four employees and ensures improved performance by setting key performance initiatives and conducting periodic performance appraisal sessions. Improves production efficiency and company profitability by ensuring compliance of safety and quality processes and procedures for over 250 suppliers. Facilitates and leads audits of potential suppliers to identify and resolve issues. Conducts routine inspections of supplier warehouses and approved supplier locations.
- Designs, develops and implements continuous improvement quality management initiatives to improve product quality, promote safety, increase production efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Acts as category manager and drives the go to market strategy by writing specifications, evaluating new products and approving formulation changes. Conducts market analysis of new trends based on customer needs and ensures that production is consistent with the Company guidelines.
- Creates and executes quality assurance sourcing processes and procedures such as new employee orientation manuals, category management evaluation and QA specification input process to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Champions quality assurance brand positioning processes and procedures that exceed customer quality expectations.
- Reduced cross contamination of allergen and non-allergen products by introducing an innovative changeover process for allergens.