Sr. Demand Planning Manager
Responsible for multi-channel, diverse category of Appliances, Check-lane Consumables, and Toys with annual sales of $2 billion, annual turnover of 4.0, and team of 15. Responsible for monthly financial forecast, P&L oversight, and annual budget.
- Managed flow of inventory via company's conveyable-goods warehouse network, company's home delivery center network, 3rd party distributor network, and vendor managed inventory process.
- Drove implementation of Rapid Replenishment with GE. Rapid Rep produced significant improvements in lead-time to customer, in-stocks, inventory levels, supply chain costs, and truck utilization. GE won Vendor of the Year due to its success.
- Led effort to successfully launch Rapid Rep with our largest vendor Whirlpool and initiated launch with LG.
- Partnered with stores to craft and apply comprehensive major appliance back-stock strategy in stores. Balanced immediate needs of customers with inventory carrying cost expense.
- Served as member of systems Lean Six Sigma black belt project to eliminate excess inventory in stores by 10%.
- Guided 7 employees on my team to promotion.