Commercial Construction Project Manager
Responsible for all aspects of tenant improvement projects and ground up light commercial construction. Responsible for scope development, administration of safety program, responsible for preparing bid documents and estimating construction costs, responsible for negotiating with sub-contractors, responsible for hiring of personnel.
- Projects included tenant improvements, light civil work, ground-up light commercial, and subcontract work for national contractors and homebuilders.
- Supervised site utility construction including communications, wet and dry utilities.
- Possess a strong network of building trades and excellent relationships in the industry.
- Experienced in navigating City of Austin construction-related regulatory requirements (tree permitting, commercial permitting, etc.)
- Expert in scope development and project management utilizing CSI and PMP principles.
- Selected projects include: Academy Sports and Outdoors remodel 183 N., Class A office remodel 700 Lavaca, Class A office remodel Western Trails Blvd., Class A office remodel 8001 Cameron Rd., Jos. A. Bank remodel 4th & Congress, Dress Barn retail remodel Sunset Valley.