Overhead Crane Operator/saw Operator
Operated traveling and stationary overhead crane to lift, move and position machinery, equipment, products, solid and bulk materials, using hoisting attachments, such as hook, sling, electromagnet and bucket.
- Collaborated on special projects.
- Observed loaded and hooked loads
- Manipulated and depressed crane controls, such as pedals, levers and buttons, to regulate speed, direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal and signal instructions.
- Cleaned and maintained crane and hoisting mechanism.
- Maintained high standards of excellence.
- Inspected crane for defective parts.
- Served as shift supervisor for [company name] including delegating tasks
- Notified supervisor of defects and malfunctions.
- Attached load to hook and other crane accessories prior to operating crane.