AC Technician Specialist/mechanic
Perform services, repairs and replace component items on military such as MANITOU MIT 526C TELESCOPIC HANDLER-6K, MANITOU MT 1340 TELESCOPIC HANDLER-8K, MANITOU MVT 665/675 TELESCOPIC HANDLER-10K, MANITOU MHT 10160 TELESCOPIC HANDLER-30K, MANITOU MH 25 MASTED FORKLIFT-4K, MANITOU MSI 50 MASTED FORKLIFT, LINDE C4230 SUPER STACKER CONTAINER HANDLER, KALMAR RT240 V2 CONTAINER HANDLER
- Operates and inspects machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
- Skillful with Hydraulic, Electronic and Pneumatic Schematics.
- Knowledgeable with army maintenance programs such as SAMS, ULLS and AWRDS.
- Skillful in troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing and replacing diesel and automotive engines to include fuel, pneumatic, brake and electrical systems, steering, suspension and hydraulic systems.
- Capable of researching and referencing information using technical manuals(TM's), Technical bulletins(TB) and modification of work (MWO's).
- Familiar with the use of test measuring and diagnostic equipment (TMDE).
- Examines parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Dismantles and reassemble equipment, using hoists and hand tools.