Coordinated and monitored various procedures designed to expeditiously complete development projects and other development-related activities. Managed sourcing plans to achieve deliverables against milestones. Established, maintained and managed relationships with regional construction and real estate managers, area construction and real estate managers, Regional Finance Team, REF Real Estate Finance, general contractors, suppliers and franchisees. Created construction projects in Oracle, logged key dates in Milestone Tracker, secured audit required documentation within Restaurant Life Cycle Management system, while updating location manager on development characteristics. Devised budgets within project cost administration for various projects and oversaw project reconciliation and receipt invoices. Generated bids, draws and change orders while handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Supported Construction Development Team in achievement of development plan, resulting in contributions to annual growth and sales.
- Served as subject matter expert on new policies and communicated new and evolving policies and procedures to Development team and contractors.
- Ensured all due diligence was completed prior to releasing project to break ground. Maintained and monitored project progress.
- Produced required GC master contracts and supplemental agreements, operator supplemental agreements and commitment letters, and obtained all necessary signatures.
- Secured bonds and letters of credit by working with various cities and counties and organization's Treasury Department.
- Maintained all audit-required documents, including GC and subcontractor warranties, final waivers, maintenance manuals, certificates of occupancy, as-built drawings, and project draws and change orders.
- Verified ADA compliance and ensured completion of retainage release checklist prior to releasing GC retainage.