Senior Construction Project Manager
Assumed complete responsibility from start to finish of all projects in regards to construction time frames, cost control, profitability, client relations, safety management, submittals, progress meetings, incorporating plans/specifications, architect/engineer relationships and quality of the finished product presented to the client. Developed a strategy for each type of estimate produced so as to come up with the most cost effective means for building that particular type of project.
- Developed a quality control program where none existed.
- Part of the management team for reviewing and implementing new company software.
- Participated with close coordination with upper management to determine the strategic direction of the company.
- Took on additional workloads as they would arise to keep from hiring extra staff/overhead.
- Part of the team responsible for implementing a safety program.
- Worked closely with upper management to control and provide solutions for project issues in all areas as they would arise.