Construction Project Manager
Managed projects ranging from "decor" conversions to ground up construction. Reviewed and approved contract documents, oversaw contractor selection and bid process, awarded contracts, supervised construction, bid and awarded contracts for fixture installation, coordinated all trades, developed and implemented schedules, managed budgets, and coordinated with retail operations during all phases of projects. Proficient in handling simultaneous projects and meeting deadlines effectively.
- Implemented the conversion of 21 stores from Kash n' Karry to Sweetbay during a 3 year period, in addition to multiple ground-up projects. Project values ranging from $700K to $7.5M.
- Recognized for completing projects under budget and on schedule.
- Skilled contract negotiator resulting in holding construction costs and change orders to a minimum.
- Lead team of project managers through teamwork and shared knowledge.
- Maintained an excellent working relationship with retail operations.