Site Acquisition/construction Project Coordinator
Responsible for the new site builds of 2013, duties are but not limited to setting up each site within the Northeast territory the appropriate materials, ensuring that all of the contractors are paid on time, verbal and written communication with the project managers, construction managers, AT&T, and the various contractors we deal with on a day to day basis.
- Work with data collected at site visits and provided by others or gathered personally such as surveys, site configuration sheets, building plans to produce construction documents for various cell site applications.
- Monitors progress and updates different data trackers in Excel for projects and reports progress in spreadsheets to customer and managers in office.
- Creates and Maintains project, bid files and associated support documentation.
- Add and remove money on job sites so that the project stays within budget.
- Assist with preparation and submittal of close out packages.
- Creates requisitions and purchase orders to bill clients.
- Preparation of expense reports for all managers.