Supervised department responsible for providing parts for over 1,500 city vehicles which include Police, Fire, Sanitation, Water, Parks and Recreation. Vehicle makes included John Deere, Mack, International, American LaFrance, Peterbilt, Elgin, Volvo, GM White, GMC, Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, and foreign manufacturers.
- Ensured the needs of the Service Department were being met.
- Handled all inter-office operations and corresponding paperwork.
- Managed purchasing and receiving of parts and supplies.
- Supervised and maintained an accurate up-to-date inventory management and control system.
- Maintained sufficient quantities of stock to support demand and acceptable inventory turn ratio.
- Successfully oversaw staff employees and administrative operations through decisive leadership and sound business practices.