Industrial Spray Painter
Responsibility consisted of spray painting machined parts of various shapes an sizes, also prepared metals for paint operated various machines, table blaster, wheel blaster, pero degreaser , tumble blaster etc. etc.
- Apply paint to stain, varnish enamel and other finishes to equipment and buildings; prepare building surfaces for paint, finishes, wallpaper, or adhesives.
- Mix paint ingredients or chemicals according to specifications use of spray equipment.
- Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing and/or using water/abrasives
- Smooth surfaces using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wood and/or sanding machines; erect scaffolding and swing plates.
- Read work order, instructions, and formulas or processing charts; utilize hazardous materials information; apply building materials for routine building maintenance; and use control/ regulating devices to adjust or maintain industrial machinery.