General Construction Worker
Drywall installation, repair, taping, mudding, sanding, applying primer and paint
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, or power tools.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.