Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the site, including operational and production efficiencies and effectiveness, coaching and training within the Distribution Center. Ensure that planned KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) of efficiency, production, performance, and safety are met or exceeded. Achieve production and quality control standards. Build, maintain, and manage an effective, empowered employee team. Responsible for training, maintaining, and enforcing safety procedures, policies, and safe working behaviors. Manage production, labor, maintenance, and other plant costs and budgets.
- Set up entire site location at new client facility including essential office furniture, hardware and heavy equipment
- Implemented safety protocols per California state law
- Recruited, hired and trained staff for day and night shifts
- Implemented procedures to better facilitate customer's needs
- Coordinate, set up, and implement Standard Operating Procedures for all production operations
- Maintained zero accident/lost work days