Team Leader/paint Technician
Tier 1 Automotive supplier of plastic and SMC exterior body panels for Freightliner, GM, and Ford. Prime coat operations only.
- 2nd shift team leader responsible for production operation of automated prime coat application.
- Robot operation and pendant based programming of four (4) ABB Tralfa ME5002 with C5.3 controllers. Paint programming, color change cycle programming.
- Production operation and maintenance of paint process parameters using ABB RobView.
- Defect analysis and correction for Red Spot, PPG, Sherman Williams, and DuPont 1K and 2K conductive primer.
- Train new hires in the maintenance and operation of the paint system.
- Supervise operation and maintenance of ITW Ransburg Evolver electrostatic spray guns, Dynaflow 2k flow controller, color valves, Glutton diaphragm pumps, and paint supply and distribution systems in a Class A prime/base/clear paint operation.