Experienced Construction Laborer - Perform physical tasks involved with building, heavy construction projects, and demolition sites; operating various power tools; cleaning and preparing sites and excavations, digging trenches, erecting scaffolding, removing rubble and debris, and other duties as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools.
- Perform physical labor for heavy equipment operation including excavation, trenching, shoveling, and dump truck driving.
- Grouped and routed deliveries according to designated areas.
- Executed daily operations of deliveries to customers
- Prepare itemized delivery sheet for items of merchandise to be delivered to construction sites
- Perform physical labor for masonry projects including: mixing mortars and cements, lifting and moving materials to various job sites.
- Perform daily lubricating, cleaning and repairing of machinery, equipment and tools used in construction labor.
- Perform general duties including: running parts, demolition, paint preparation, installation of various construction materials, and work site cleaning.
- Assist journeymen with labor-related duties for Pinnacle Construction Company.