Form up for and install "pattern stamped and colored" concrete driveways and walkways at residential and commercial development using foundation and carpentry tools like pneumatic air hammers, sledge hammers, shovels, pattern stamps, bull floats, screed boards, concrete come-alongs and rakes, hand floats edgers, expiation jointers, trowels, curb forming machine, claw hammers, framing guns and air compressors, power saws, jig saws, reciprocating saws, drill/screw guns, power mitre box, table saw, crow bars, measuring tapes, rulers, straight edges chalk boxes, knives, hand saws, screw drivers, pliers, framing squares, tri-squares, speed squares, eye protection, gloves, hard hats and steel-toed footwear and rubber boots; face masks, knee pads, and eye protection.
- Read and interpret plans for laid out and installation of concrete forms for drives and walkways including curbings.
- Install Re-Enforcement wire and bar in accordance with plans.
- Pour/install concrete delivered by truck to work site in accord with industry standards.
- Finish concrete using above mentioned tool according to industry standards and specific plans onsite
- Smooth/finish concrete surface in preparation for coloring and stamping.