Create, modify, and update databases/spreadsheets associated with the administration of the Maintenance site, including payroll, accounting functions, filing and records management systems; runs various ad hock reports as requested by management.
- Creates and codes invoices, customer collections.
- Maintains expense report for petty cash and company credit card.
- Uses ICIMS to post new positions, view candidates resumes and move applicants to the appropriate statuses in the applicant tracking system and Sterling One to send candidates screening instructions and notifications.
- Assists with the onboarding process through the system and assists in completing badging responsibilities in coordination with TSA.
- Assist and/or coordinates travel arrangements for Managers and/or employees.
- Assist Supervisor, Management, and Human Resources with the administration of corporate policies/procedures including local record keeping, filing, reporting, and tracking.
- Exercises initiative and judgment during the absence of the supervisor and management to see that issues requiring attention are referred to delegated authority or handled in a manner designed to minimize the effect to their absence.
- Interacts with internal and external customers and vendors in a professional manner.
- Approve employees timecards, add any disciplinary points, and track accrual time using KRONOS