Commercial Construction Superintendent
Prepared and managed project programs, budgets and schedules. Construction sites included: restaurants, pet hospital, schools and grocery stores.
- Proven ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Solicited and reviewed consultant and contractor proposals.
- Managed the day-to-day field activities to ensure project milestone dates and the overall schedule completion dates were met.
- Enforced all city, state and OSHA requirements.
- Daily reading of all blue prints to ensure all attachments were followed by subs.
- Supervised all procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment to meet all specifications.
- Coordinated all meetings between subcontractors, owners and engineers as needed.
- Anticipated and identified project issues and risks; recommended solutions.
- Able to operate construction jobsite equipment