Tower Crane Operator
Operate and maintain Peiner "A" Boom Hammer Head cranes SK 405 & 575, Comedil Luffing cranes CTL 180 & CTL 630, Comedil Flat Top cranes CTT 561-20.
- Perform pre-operation checks on electrical system including start up, limit and load switches, swing and drum motors and brakes.
- Perform preventive maintenance on hydraulic systems - reservoir tank levels, hydraulic hoses, "o" rings and filters.
- Perform inspection and lubrication of mechanical systems - rotating mechanisms including sheaves, pulleys, cables, shafts and bearings.
- Perform pre-plan safety meetings with sub-contractors to ensure daily work schedules are accomplished in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform pre-operational tests, inspection of load line and crane parts and scheduled maintenance for lubrication.
- Communicate with adjacent cranes and ground crew to ensure safety and prevent collateral damage among multi-billion dollar project.
- Transfer and quickly adapt to new surroundings multiple times daily between different types of tower cranes.
- Operate and maintain manlift