Research, cultivate, solicit and steward major gift donors on behalf of the University. Serve as the relationship manager for donors
- Utilize a performance-based metrics system; tracking set numbers for Face-to-Face donor meetings, prepared and delivered gift proposals, and closed gifts that was instituted January 2015
- Raised approximately $530,000 in current and planned gifts during tracked period of newly instituted metrics for FY15
- As of September 30th 2015, I have raised approximately $720,000 in current and planned gifts
- Assist the executive director in planning and implementing campaigns and fundraising initiatives including major giving, annual giving and planned giving efforts
- Work in conjunction with the executive director of the USM Foundation to address the needs of donors and all internal and external constituencies
- Represents the University at internal and external events related to fundraising
- Keeps abreast of current events and trends in philanthropy and fundraising
- Performs any and all duties and responsibilities associated with the Foundation as assigned by the executive director
at this job
Public Affairs & Development Officer
Budgetary and fiscal management responsibilities involving developing and implementing integrated communications and fundraising strategies for a $40 million human service agency serving people with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Extensive Board of Directors involvement as primary liaison to the Living Resources Foundation Board; manage activities of five board committees, including policy development, creation and monitoring of annual budget, disbursement of restricted
- Direct all aspects of fund advancement, including the annual fund, major gifts cultivation, stewardship, grant writing and administration, special events, donor prospecting and planned giving.
- Responsible for message development, media relations and overall coordination of agency branding through print and electronic communication vehicles.
- Supervise five public affairs and development professionals.
at this job
Business Development Officer
I develop a consultative relationship with C-Level executives for small to mid-sized companies and work with them through analyzing financials, margins, and their supply chain to identify opportunities to provide financing, protect their goods and bottom line or strengthen their position for growth.
- Completed over 100 hours of sales, negotiation, insurance and financial training
- Provide training and continuing education to UPS counterparts on UPS Capital solutions and best practices
- Participate in continuing education for insurance and finance
at this job
Business Development Officer (partner Alliance Officer)
- Presents to employer groups on topics related to financial literacy, banking services, and financial product offerings; generates lead lists from performing in-depth research on local chamber of commerce clients, Local First, Phoenix Business Journal, and word-of-mouth from previous customers
- Authors critical monthly reports detailing the impact of community meetings, updates on professional partnerships/board participation, and all other related events for board purview
- Leverages expert knowledge of the use, development, and implementation of customer relationship management (CRM) databases; assisted technology staff modify and implement a new CRM system
- Uses professionalism and good judgement to professionally represent the credit union consisting of 60,000 members, 10 branches, and 200 employees
- Advocates on behalf of (10) vetted non-profit organizations, helping to advance their mission; provided feedback and recommendation resulting in funding ten percent (10%) of annual funds to support the Cancer Support Community
- Trains and manages daily activities of Business Development Officers, including marketing strategies and process of developing community relationships in the Tucson and Phoenix Metro areas
- Created a fifteen (15) page strategic plan, where none had existed previously, detailing department and internal systems needing improvement; earned approval from the President and Chief Operating Officer to make program modifications and report on intended and actual outcomes
at this job
Sr. Training & Development Officer
- Demonstrate exemplary presentation and facilitation skills
- Facilitate effective and engaging new hire, intermediate, technical, customer service, leadership, and specialized training courses, webinars, webcasts, etc.
- On-board new team members and conduct company orientation
- Analyze effectiveness of training classes and coaching sessions
- Create, modify, and update virtual and classroom training curriculum using Adobe Captivate
- Collaborate and communicate with agency management to ensure processes, procedures, job aids, and training needs are current and updated
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Coordinate and schedule classes based on availability of facility and equipment
at this job