Youth Coordinator/life Coach/producer
Six years' experience working as a Runway coach and over 20 years' experience working as a model for the $1 million production of Macy's Passport fashion show. The organization granted $30 million to organizations providing education, research, services and programs for people affected and infected with HIV and AIDS.
- Inspire and coach kids ages 5-18 to develop self-confidence and skill sets for life. Through the platform of modeling, kids showcase their more confident selves. Working to help improve their overall life and inspire work ethic.
- Develop and execute event productions serving up to 2,000 guests in the fashion industry. Projects involved developing a website platform, public relations and social media exposure.
- Creatively envision and execute choreography, stage setup, lighting, visual effects, entertainment, designers and music for fashion show productions.
- Produced and executed a budget strategy and ensured that the project stays within budget and on schedule. Optimize resource utilization by hosting staff meetings and implemented an effective production system with clear details for volunteers and staff.
- Manage production tracking of projects, office management, coordinating schedules, tracking PR activities, fundraising activities, location scouting and talent castings.
- Create policies and procedures for company organizational structure and legal purposes. Develop PowerPoint presentations to break down the company's process and implement a clear understanding to client's the expectations of both parties during our event planning process.