Provided 1:1 therapy to individuals diagnosed with behavior disorders, mental health disorders, intellectual disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders in the home, community, and at the school.
- Implemented ABA techniques including DTT, PRT, PECS to increase language and communication, appropriate play skills, cooperation skills, and self-help skills.
- Monitored maladaptive behaviors and implemented behavior interventions
- Attended monthly clinical meetings
- Provided parent training and encouraged parent participation
- Performed full day school shadowing of patients.
- Collaborated with the family and team to develop outcomes for each patient.
- Collected and graphed data as well as detailed notes on each child's progress and difficulties during each session.
- Rewarded and encouraged patients to work to their fullest potential
- Worked closely with each patient's family to address any difficulties occurring outside of sessions
- Created a fun and positive experience