More Case Manager Resumes
Use these Case Manager samples as a guideline or visit our extensive library of customizable resume templates.
More Jobhero Resources
Create your own professional resume in just minutes.
Try our resume builder todayBuild Your Resume
Case Manager Resume FAQ
How do I write a social service resume?
You can follow one of three strategies to write your case manager's resume. Each one requires varying amounts of time and effort.
- The easiest, fastest option: Our uses a simple questionnaire to create a ready-to-edit resume in a free downloadable text format. You can unlock additional file formations, multiple downloads, unlimited storage and a matching cover letter with a monthly subscription.
- Save time, but be yourself: If you’d like a more hands-on approach, use a resume template. These professional templates feature preformatted margins and line breaks designed for easy reading but feature blank resume sections where you can add your professional information.
- The greatest amount of time and effort: Design and write your resume from scratch. This is the most laborious and time-consuming option, but it gives you total control over the look, layout and content of your resume.
What is a good objective for a social worker's resume?
A good case manager objective highlights specialized social work techniques or specialties to capture a hiring manager’s attention. Use specific examples and rich details to accomplish this task.
Good resume objective: Compassionate case manager employed with the Philadelphia school district. Specialize in counseling and mentoring teenage mothers to encourage completed education, pursue higher education, identify reliable community support and access supplemental, affordable child care. Looking to expand social reach and support a wider range of parents.
Poorly written resume objective: Experienced case manager with seven years of experience. Eager to apply compassion and organizational skills to a new position with the state’s Child Protective Services.
What skills do I need to be a social worker?
Social work is an emotionally demanding profession — the most effective case managers learn how to balance the following soft skills with their highly technical training:
- Written and verbal communication
- Case filing and organization
- Critical thinking
- Active listening and attention to detail
- Cultural and ethnic awareness
- Client advocacy
- Self-care practices
- De-escalation skills