Assessing the needs of young people, and planning and delivering programs related to areas such as health, fitness, smoking, drugs, gangs, violence, relationships and bullying.
- Running arts-based activities, community/environmental projects, residential activities, outdoor education and sporting activities.
- Working in partnership with professionals from other organizations that support young people such as social care, health, police, education, youth offending teams and local authorities.
- Attending regular training and development opportunities to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of safeguarding, health and safety and local policy developments.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, maintaining effective recording systems and responding to queries.
- Identifying and pursuing sources of funding for projects to improve services and/or resources for young people.