Community Support Worker
Provide personal assistance tailored to meet the individualized need soft the individual. These services and supports include but not limited to, activities of daily living skills (ADL Skills), community integration and case management Participants.
- Completes all Developmental Administration (DDA) mandated trainings.
- Represent NHSSI as a Community Supporter.
- Follows all policies and procedures as stipulated in the Agency's employee handbook.
- Performs approved services for individuals as listed in the Individual Plan.
- Provides recommendations, requested revisions and/or requested for other services that will benefit the individual to the Director of Community Services for consideration.
- Reports incidents, cancellation of services, miscommunication, dissatisfactions and/ or disputes to the Director of Community Services immediately.
- Follow-up with written documentation within twenty four (24) hours of the incident with required signatures.
- Assisted and supported regular community activities.
- Provide support for individuals to reach their goals.