Community Service Worker/case Manager
Provides and refers customers to community resources. Visits clients' homes to identify needs and provide in-home assistance in activities associated with daily living, personal care, care giving or parenting. Review program participant's application and completes assessment form with new customers on the day of intake. Explains and provides new customers with program rules and regulations.
- Develop service plans and establishes goals for new and existing program participants.
- Assist program participates in applying for services (Temporary Cash Assistance/TCA, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/SNAP, Medical Assistance and Social Security Disability Benefits, Child Care assistance etc.)
- Refer program participants to job development and/or training programs and other resources such as permanent housing, clothing and food.
- Meet with program participants weekly to monitor progress and establish new goals with timelines.
- Provides in-home and case management support services that enables individuals to maintain their independence and well being, assist in preserving the family structure, promotes a functional home environment.