Habilitation Specialist Counselor
Developed and provided social living skills, self-help skills, communication, and academics imitations skills to Disabled and Developmental People to promote educational, physical, social development behaviors management, recreation and vocational skills.
- Supervised and trained staff and overseeing group treatment goals for mental individuals. Designed, implemented, and monitored of behavioral programs using the Positive Approaches paradigm.
- Administered and interpreted participants' intellectual, motivational, and adaptive living skills. Participated in treatment planned and implementation ensured confidentiality and maintained concerning all Departments relating information. Followed ups on issues relating to service delivery and individual choice. Documented training in the assessment techniques and behavioral support plan development.
- Provided individual and group counseling in a variety of program types. Followed ups on issues related to service delivery and individual choice. Provided and maintained positive interpersonal relations with students and staff, understanding of meeting the needs of multicultural students.
- Helped individuals prepare for their transition to the next level. Participated in parent and clinical conference.
- Assisted during admissions, discharges and/or transfers of individuals. Assisted clinical and administrators team in carrying out treatment procedures including, but not limited to restraining individuals.