Creative Services Manager Resume Examples - Page 2
Creative Services Managers work with teams on art work, layout designs, and copywriting for such media outlets as magazines, books, and newspapers. Responsibilities associated with sample resumes of Creative Services Managers include effectively delegating workflow and ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets and quality assurance; and acting as the liaison between the client, and the graphic services, production and creative departments. A high school diploma or GED are the minimum formal education requirements that employers look for on a Creative Services Manager's resume, though candidates should also have impressive "reels" showing some of the best spots they have put together.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Creative Services Manager
- Produced photoshoots and fashion shows of Fox merchandise for marketing toolkits: hired photographers, stylists, cast talent and edited selects.
- Created concise and understandable branding, packaging and promotional media/collateral guidelines and artwork for licensee usage.
- Reviewed, revised and approved licensee submissions.
- Researched upcoming trends, created projects scehdules and managed quarterly budgets of $250k per project.
- Managed cross-departmental (Sales, Marketing, Promotions, Theatrical, Retail, and Brand ) domestic and international creative projects between Creative directors, character artists and design agencies ensuring creative consistency and maintaining global brand identity with licensees and partners.
- Recruited graphic designers, character artists and design agencies for creative projects.
- Hired and managed interns workloads and schedules.
Film Theory And Criticism
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!