Senior Instructional Designer
Designed and built effective, measurable instructional materials for online courses, in-person, and virtual instructor-led delivery with defined instructional, learning, or performance outcomes. Conducted detailed needs assessments to adapted instructional content for different levels of learners.
- Consulted with subject matter experts, developing instructional content and made recommendations regarding course design, technology, instructional delivery options and measurement and assessment strategies; resulting in implementation of instructional sound training materials that met key business initiatives.
- Met cost savings initiative, eliminating use of vendors and enabling building of all training assets in house.
- Reduced vendor cost $40K by creating engaging video series of four 5 to 10-minute Go Animate videos as part of robust sales training program. Enabled geographically dispersed audience of over 200 sales employees to view, react and share insights on real life scenario role-plays, improving selling skills and eliminating need for instructor-based learning.
- Saved $120K in vendor cost by building six narrated 25-minute Storyline eLearning modules, outlining a new process. Increased stakeholder satisfaction by decreasing standard vendor development time of three months to one month. Produced an eLearning series that improved implementation time of a new process.
- Preserved $100K in vendor cost by building ten 2 to 3-minute systems video tutorials in Captivate for new systems implementation. Created short targeted content video tutorials, allowing learners to choose a specific video at time of need, creating customized learning paths.