Created conceptual, pre-production, and final product art work for online games, interactive environments, websites, and virtual events, with intermittent video and motion graphics work. This was done through pen and pencil sketches, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3Ds Max, and After effects.
- Created digital environment sketches, models, and final renderings successfully matching the clients' design intentions for interactive web environments and virtual events
- Effectively communicated the visual styles for online games, environments, and websites through concept illustrations and art assets
- Matched client corporate identities and project visual schemas through the creation of customized website designs and templates, creating a seamless identity between client websites and the studio projects
- Met tight deadlines and maintained product quality by assisting to team members with motion graphics and video editorial work when timelines and personnel became stretched thin
- Took initiative to create and organize design templates and assets ahead of time to match with upcoming projects, allowing for greatly increased turnaround of numerous online event customizations