Visual Information Specialist
Plan and design visual information material including printed publications, multimedia, video, photography, exhibits, logos, signs, and certificates etc.
- Develop concepts, layouts and designs through frequent coordination with customer to create visual products.
- Research develop, design, and prepare original creative products that enhance and support the army communications effort.
- Collaborate with the graphics team in the planning, organization, development and implementation of visual presentation materials.
- Provide multimedia desktop broadcasting systems, CATV New Station Production WFGGM Channel 98.
- Installed New Station Video Fax Software into Windows 95 Workstation, configure computer hardware system, Local Area Network (LAN), and insure perimeters has proper connectivity and RS 232 connections.