Print Production Manager
Primary responsibilities included hiring, training and professional development of staff. Managed all production phases of campaigns and evaluated production procedures as new duties were assumed. Additional responsibilities were: contract and negotiate pricing on all direct mail jobs, collaborate with legal and compliance functions to ensure adherence to organizations standards.
- Negotiated and obtained quotes from highly qualified print vendors to prepare client cost estimates and awarded individual jobs to the printer that provided the best overall value and timing for the required project.
- Managed the logistical planning, issue resolution, printing and shipping of all client collateral including onsite press checks and blueline approval.
- Working knowledge of all printers including sheet fed presses, web presses and high speed perfecting jet presses.
- Monitored costs and continually strived to identify cost saving opportunities throughout the entire printing process.
- Complied and analyzed marketing reports for monitoring and tracking campaign performance. Provided analysis of campaign results to clients and Account Executives.
- Collaborated with the Direct Marketing Analysts in the development of contact management strategies.
- Directed the daily task assignments for staff which supported multiple business units.
- Trained and monitored all Campaign Coordinators in processing marketing campaigns and in resolving print related issues while improving performance and increasing production.
- Implemented and refined new production and marketing procedures to maintain integrity of established standard operating procedures.
- Compiled and reviewed documentation for performance appraisals and salary administration for coordinator staff.