Senior Consultant / Information Architect / UI Designer
Retained to create user-centric information architecture conceptual models for clients' mobile and web applications. Elicit,
analyze, and document business, user, functional, and implementation requirements. Conduct user research, concept testing, and A/B testing. Partner with business and technical teams to translate user requirements and complex business problems into innovative storyboards / wireframes, interactive prototypes, and meaningful user experience design concepts.
- Analyzed and recommended design solutions to resolve critical navigational issues with Fluent Medical's electronic
- Conducted extensive analysis of existing application. Designed and presented user interfaces, user flows, layouts,
- Conducted informal A/B tests leveraging paper and screen prototypes. Defined Minimal Viable Products, and wrote
- Captured, documented, and presented conceptual models to enable ShakeStir to develop new mobile application
- Elicited, analyzed, and documented requirements to achieve a high level of user experience within the application.
- Developed and presented use cases, user flows, user stories, and acceptance criteria that leveraged a Weighting
- Developed and delivered a Use Case Document to enable Hearst Publishing Company to increase revenue growth by building and integrating a paywall into all their publication properties.
- Led discovery sessions with business stakeholders to capture requirements. Created and presented solutions to mitigate negative user experience due to time delays in processing subscription payments on the legacy systems.
- Developed and presented use cases, user flows, user stories, and acceptance criteria for utilization across all properties.
- Oversaw the deployment of applications and product acceptance sign-off.