As the Graphic Artist, provided graphic support to an IC program office to design, develop, publish and maintain professional, high-quality, visually accurate presentations, flow diagrams, notebook cover designs, brochures, posters, bookmarks, nameplates, table tent cards and flyers as specified by the customer.
- Provided formatting, publishing and editing for technical documents, briefings, flyers and white papers.
- Was responsible for the development and maintenance of the customer-approved presentation library and file structure, which enable easy and logical retrieval of material.
- Provided web design expertise and maintenance for the customer's webpage using MS Sharepoint.
- Acted as Coordinator/Representative for the customer's Management Control Plan (MCP).
- Was the Director's Action Group (DAG) Officer backup, responsible for the tracking of customer's actions using the IACT system tool.