Technical Sales Engineer
Responsible for territory management for the Midwest involving the sales, marketing, consulting, and technical service of engineered machine parts for the steel, paper converting, and corrugated markets.
- Accountable for the implementation of all marketing and sales programs in a 9 state territory.
- Using a technical consulting / problem solving approach focusing on decreasing machine down time and associated costs, matured territory from zero to $1 million in 5 years.
- Through existing data and recent customer research, developed a cost value program designed to illustrate to potential customers the overall value of the company's product.
- Through negotiations, project support, and product consulting, formed a partnership with a global OEM resulting in a key endorsement of the company product and a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Strategic business approach led to the development of 200 new customers including 22 key accounts.