Furniture Sales Associate
Greeted customers and determined their needs and wants as well as recommended merchandise based on individual requirements, advised customers on utilization and care of merchandise, provided advice to clients regarding particular products or services, explained the use and advantage of merchandise to customers, answered customers' queries and concerns.
- Responsible for, including but not limited to, unloading daily shipments from the truck deliveries, removed merchandise from original packaging for shelf placement on sales floor, assembled clothes and shoe racks for display items, operated handheld inventory scanners, and prepared store for annual inventory check.
- Can lift 100+ lbs.
- Can operate handheld inventory scanners as well as office equipment such as computer, fax, and Xerox machines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Can type 25-50 words per minute.
- Can assemble display units.