More Saleswoman Resumes
Use these Saleswoman samples as a guideline or visit our extensive library of customizable resume templates.
More Jobhero Resources
Create your own professional resume in just minutes.
Try our resume builder todayBuild Your Resume
Saleswoman Resume FAQ
What should a saleswoman put on a resume?
A saleswoman should make sure to cover the following points on her resume:
- Contact information, including name, phone number and email address.
- Work experience, beginning with the most recent position. Make sure to include bullet points that highlight quantifiable achievements for each job (e.g., “exceeded sales quotes by X.”)
- Education, including professional sales certifications.
- Skills, being cautious to mention both soft skills (communication, collaboration) and hard skills (CRM software, Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Professional summary or resume objective, encapsulating your skills and career achievements in a few sentences, such as highlighting the number of sales leads you generated in a previous role.
What is in a saleswoman's job description?
The duties and responsibilities in a saleswoman job description may include the following:
- Execute the marketing plans created by the sales director.
- Source sales leads by cold calling and following up with existing customers.
- Identify new sales sources that have the greatest potential for growth.
- Exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Provide exceptional customer service by building relationships and sharing product knowledge.
What are your skills as a saleswoman?
The skills a saleswoman uses daily include:
- Active listening
- Written and verbal communication
- Product knowledge
- CRM databases
- Microsoft Excel