Sales Floor Associate
Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise also advised customers on merchandise selection, utilization and care of merchandise
- Discuss type, quality and number of merchandise required for purchase
- Recommend merchandise based on individual requirements
- Provide advice to clients regarding particular products or services, Quoted prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates
- Prepared sales contracts and accepted payment through cash, check and credit card
- Assisted in display of merchandise
- Maintained sales records for inventory control
- Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles