Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Agent
Studied property listings, interviewed prospective clients, accompanied clients to property site, discussed conditions of property with clients, and rented apartments for clients.
- Used advertisements to promote the sale of properties.
- Worked as an intermediary between the renter and the landlord/landlord's agent.
- Advised renters on things they can do to negotiate the monthly rent price.
- Generated lists of potential properties that are compatible with my renter's criteria. Investigated client's financial and credit status in order to determine their eligibility for renting.
- Negotiated with landlords on rent decrease for my clients.
- Developed networks of furniture stores, furniture rental companies, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.