Led and contributed to regional S3 Sales team. Compiled weekly data utilized by finance team and senior leadership to guide training decisions.
- Responsible for selling and project managed the global training packages yielding in excess of $12M per year.
- Delivered sales presentations to clients and stakeholders throughout the world and increase customer/brand loyalty.
- Identified and pursued growth opportunities in 4 different markets global markets to expand business reach and explore new opportunities.
- Continuously reviewed market trends and analytics to determine (and anticipate) customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Partnered with finance, instructor supervisors, training supervisors to develop automated processes to streamline reporting and output.
- Developed, implemented, and coordinated sales objectives, strategies, advertising, and promotional programs and ensuring their execution and synchronization to corporate goals.
- Managed and coordinated the activities of staff including training, employee development, performance evaluation, hiring decisions, and the establishing of goals and performance objectives for assigned department.