IT Help Desk Support
Assists with managing all of IS for manufacturing plant - hardware, software, networking, systems implementation, programming, voice communications, access control system, security system.
- Help users with systems authentication/logon issues and procedural requirements for saving data/files and demonstrate use of various hardware devices and software applications as requested by the end user.
- Install and configure new/replacement hardware and software, as needed. Install, set-up, maintain, and/or relocate hardware, applications, printers, fax, software patches, and security patches.
- Provide remote computer support for employees who are traveling or working from a remote location.
- Place warranty and service calls to applicable vendors and track repair status to ensure warranty work is completed and devices are promptly returned to service.
- Maintain and update inventory of software, hardware and resources.