Service Desk Technician
Provide quality support to the internal and external user community from 889 sites used by over 47000 employees by troubleshooting and escalating issues to 2nd level support. Deploy and troubleshoot desktop/server/network hardware, operating systems and applications. Receiving and responding to customer problems received via the ServiceNow / Remedy ticketing system, phone, email, chat, text and web based ticketing portal. Monitor tickets escalated to ensure they do not breach SLA. Work directly with 2nd level support to resolve issues.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot cisco VPN and certificates for remote users
- Install Adobe, Outlook, Printers, Java, etc. software for remote users
- Troubleshoot and configure email accounts for users on blackberry, IPhone, android
- Train new hires on the weekend monitoring of AS400 Systems running warehouse management systems: WM Manhattan, TOPEX, TCS
- Provide network troubleshooting to sites using Net flow and checking for power issues
- Monitor datacenter alert system on the weekends for proper temperature and other issues
- Monitor mail-in databases for alerts/emails to create tickets and troubleshoot problems
- Manage Outages for site down issues by notifying upper management via page gate notifications and monitor conference calls to engage further support as needed.