More Bank Customer Service Representative Resumes
Use these Bank Customer Service Representative samples as a guideline or visit our extensive library of customizable resume templates.
More Jobhero Resources
Create your own professional resume in just minutes.
Try our resume builder todayBuild Your Resume
Bank Customer Service Representative Resume FAQ
What are the duties of a customer service representative in a bank?
The responsibilities of a bank customer service representative can include the following duties:
- Explaining the perks of various banking services related to specialized checking and saving offerings.
- Promoting bank products and services such as new account deals, credit cards, mortgages and business lending.
- Helping customers investigate suspicious account activity.
- Freezing compromised accounts and reissuing debit and credit cards to impacted accounts.
- Updating customers’ contact and account information.
- Offering customers access to safe deposit boxes.
- Placing foreign currency orders for international travel.
How would you describe bank customer service on a resume?
Three strategic methods describe your bank customer service skills: a resume summary or objective and your work history entries. These three resume examples demonstrate how you can write these sections. You may also review this library of job-based resume examples for additional ideas.
Resume summary: Experienced bank customer service agent with five years’ experience at a local credit union. Frequently helped new customers sign up for checking, saving and credit accounts. Helped customers secure their accounts and transfer to international family members.
Resume objective: Skilled retail employee with over six years of customer service experience. Eager to apply credit card application knowledge and financial knowledge to help customers apply to large lines of credit such as mortgages, remodeling and business loans. Looking forward to assisting the local community with exemplary banking service.
Bank customer service agent, Lakewood Bank
November 2019 - current, Lakewood MI
- Helped customers complete teller transactions such as money transfers, deposits, withdrawals and account information updates.
- Assessed the needs of customers to suggest alternate checking or savings accounts services and product upgrades where deemed appropriate.
- Identified and encouraged three or more clients daily to apply for exclusive mortgage lending opportunities.