Call Center Customer Service Representative
Managed 50 accounts, half being multi million dollar accounts. Heavy phone responsibility, averaging 50-75 calls a day. Responsibilities included logging faxes, emails, phone calls and directing them to the proper C.S.Reps, writing Quotes and issuing Credits, over seeing deadlines and expedited order. Worked closely with sales reps and management of their accounts.
- Worked closely with our national warehouses operations managers correcting mistakes, tracking shipments, freight quotes, handling damage claims, stock levels
- Coordinate and oversee expedite short work notices
- Responsible for 2 out of the top 5 grossing national accounts
- Administered logging procedures which included faxes, emails and web orders
- Carried out requests and delegated work to customer services agents